jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

The Wheelchair as an Actor | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

The Wheelchair as an Actor | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

Written by Dipanita Nath |Updated: September 5, 2019 4:15:45 am



The Wheelchair as an Actor

Divya Arora plays the titular role in Mahesh Dattani’s Tara and draws attention to the discrimination against women and specially-abled individuals.

Divya Arora during rehearsals. (Express Photo by Praveen Khanna)


She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes,” croons Billy Joel in the ringtone of Mumbai-based theatre actor Divya Arora. “I have always liked this song because it helped me become the woman I am. On stage or in life, I always do the main role. I don’t like to accept the second place,” she says.

No hay comentarios: