domingo, 21 de julio de 2019

History on My Plate, promises to be an absorbing book about Swarn’s insatiable urge to find out the “how”, “why” and “where” of food | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

History on My Plate, promises to be an absorbing book about Swarn’s insatiable urge to find out the “how”, “why” and “where” of food | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

Updated: July 21, 2019 8:20:00 am

History on My Plate, promises to be an absorbing book about Swarn’s insatiable urge to find out the “how”, “why” and “where” of food

A tale of gastronomy and its rich times gone by, the book was launched this week at the Chandigarh Press Club.

lily swarn, author lily swarn, history on my plate, history on my plate book, history on my plate author, snapshots, art and culture, Indian Express
Lily Swarn


(Written by Ashtha Pandey)

No hay comentarios: