jueves, 20 de agosto de 2026

The Silence of the Great Pyramid António Ambrósio 2026, The Silence of the Great Pyramid

https://www.academia.edu/164912139/The_Silence_of_the_Great_Pyramid?rhid=42158320071&swp=rr-rw-wc-172096958&nav_from=2f87e9c8-5453-449c-8e6d-5e43e96b0b3b The Great Pyramid on the Giza Plateau is widely attributed within mainstream Egyptology to the Fourth Dynasty and to the reign of Khufu. I do not subscribe to that chronological attribution. However, the question of when the monument was constructed, and by whom, is not the subject of this study. In this paper, I deliberately set aside that debate and focus instead on a narrower and methodologically distinct issue: the material and textual evidence concerning the alleged looting of the Great Pyramid, the presumed disappearance of the mummy of Pharaoh Khufu, and his royal treasures said to have once existed within it. By examining what is demonstrable, what is inferential, and what remains archaeologically undocumented, I argue that the explanatory framework of tomb robbery deserves renewed scrutiny. My purpose is not to assert certainty, but to refine the questions we ask of the evidence.

No hay comentarios: