sábado, 16 de marzo de 2019

‘I tell stories of life’ | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

‘I tell stories of life’ | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

Written by Parul |Updated: March 16, 2019 11:25:41 am



‘I tell stories of life’

Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on his new film Mere Pyare Prime Minister and how cinema for him is a means to say what he feels strongly about

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, fimmaker, Mere Pyare Prime Minister
Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra describes the film as a story of inspiration and focuses on the issue of open defecation and sanitation problems in the country. (Photo by Kamleshwar Singh)


CINEMA for me is personal. What I see around me, experience, feel strongly about, comes into my work. I write my own films, and for me saying something is direction, a telling and moving experience. It urges you to ask yourself the meaning of your life, the changes that you have undergone,” says filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, who was in Chandigarh for the special screening of his new film, Mere Pyare Prime Minister.

No hay comentarios: