domingo, 4 de octubre de 2020

Senior Program Analyst Magdiel Santana | NASA

Senior Program Analyst Magdiel Santana | NASA



Meet Magdiel Santana, Senior Program Analyst at NASA Headquarters.

“Since I was 13, I’ve had maybe two or three jobs. Right now, I feel like I have four jobs. I have the NASA job, the Navy job. I’m also the chair for the Hispanic Outreach and Leadership Alliance, and I’m a new dad. It’s a lot.

You’re going to have periods in your life where you may have a lot of work assignments and you’re spending a lot of time on the career side of things, but you need to also remember that you owe some time to your family and your friends. Are you taking time off for your health? Recognize when you’re a little bit off-balance on one end. Success is in the journey of trying to work your way back to balanced.”

No hay comentarios: