lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2020

Rubik’s Cube Inventor Opens Up About His Creation in New Book 'Cubed' - The New York Times

Rubik’s Cube Inventor Opens Up About His Creation in New Book 'Cubed' - The New York Times



Erno Rubik on his eponymous cube

Architecture professor Erno Rubik, who invented the Rubik’s Cube, has written a biography of his creation. “I don’t want to write an autobiography, because I am not interested in my life or sharing my life,” says Rubik. “The key reason I did it is to try to understand what’s happened and why it has happened. What is the real nature of the cube?”
The New York Times | 7 min read
Also well worth watching is ‘The Speed Cubers’, a short and surprisingly moving documentary about young cube-solving champions Max Park and Feliks Zemdegs.

No hay comentarios: