martes, 9 de julio de 2019

Maneka Gandhi’s ‘There’s a Monster under my Bed!’ shortlisted for Jarul Picture Book Awards | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

Maneka Gandhi’s ‘There’s a Monster under my Bed!’ shortlisted for Jarul Picture Book Awards | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

By Lifestyle Desk |New Delhi |Updated: July 9, 2019 3:50:17 pm



Maneka Gandhi’s ‘There’s a Monster under my Bed!’ shortlisted for Jarul Picture Book Awards

Maneka Gandhi's children’s book, 'There’s a Monster under my Bed!' encapsulates some of the most common fears children, within the age group of three to six years, face.

maneka gandhi, Jarul Picture Book Awards, maneka gandhi books, maneka gandhi latest book, Jarul Picture Book Awards, There’s a Monster under My Bed… And Other Terrible Terrors, monster under bed, varun gandhi, children's book, childrens book, child fiction, books for children 
The BJP Lok Sabha MP just shared this news on social media.  (Source: File Photo)


Maneka Gandhi’s children’s book, There’s a Monster under my Bed! has been shortlisted for the Jarul Picture Book Awards. The BJP Lok Sabha MP just shared this news on social media.

No hay comentarios: