sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

PHOTOS: From first shot to silence of peace: Here are some iconic images from World War I | The Indian Express

PHOTOS: From first shot to silence of peace: Here are some iconic images from World War I | The Indian Express

From first shot to silence of peace: Here are some iconic images from World War I

From first shot to silence of peace: Here are some iconic images from World War I
Unleashed by an archduke's assassination, World War I gradually entangled more and more countries, killing millions of soldiers and civilians and touching multiple continents. In this May 1, 1915 file photo, the British cargo and passenger ship Lusitania as it sets out for England on its last voyage from New York City. The British ocean liner was sunk off Ireland on May 7, 1915 by a German U-Boat, killing 1,150 people, 114 of them Americans. (Source: AP)

No hay comentarios: