jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019

In the hot seat | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express

In the hot seat | Lifestyle News, The Indian Express



Written by Parth Khatau |Updated: May 9, 2019 12:06:46 am

In the hot seat

Filmmaker Nagraj Manjule on hosting the Marathi version of KBC and his new look.

“I don’t think I’m a great singer but I have always enjoyed singing,” Manjule says. 


During the afternoon hours, I don’t go for recces anymore. I have been asked to take care of my skin and health since I started shooting for Kon Honar Crorepati (Marathi version of the popular television game show Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)),” says filmmaker Nagraj Manjule (pictured). For the 41-year-old director, the process of becoming the host of the much-anticipated show has been “quite enjoyable”.

No hay comentarios: